If you know me, you know I am into software updates for my phone (and let’s be honest, technology as a whole). When Apple rolls out a new update, you best believe this girl is downloading it ASAP.
Yesterday, I showed off my new website on my Instagram story using the screen record function in iOS 11. After posting the story, I got several messages asking how to do it, so I figured I’d share here! Y’all, I made a video showing how to turn on screen record mode, by recording my screen. Meta.
- Download iOS 11 if you haven’t already!
- Open Settings App
- Control Center > Customize Controls
- Slide the screen recording control up to the “include” section! Now you can record your screen right from your control center!
- Slide up from the bottom of your screen to open the control center!
- Click on the record button! In 3 seconds a red bar will appear at the top of your screen which indicates you are recording. To stop the record just tap on the red bar.