My love for adventure started my senior year of high school. Between going to the beach on long weekends and taking my senior trip to Peru, I longed for a career that would allow me to travel and work simultaneously. At the same time that I was filling out college applications, I started building my Etsy + photography businesses. By the time high school graduation rolled around, I had opted out of getting a traditional college degree and decided to pursue entrepreneurship full time.
This path has led me to sharing some of the best moments with couples on their wedding days, rushed post office runs during busy season, and road-tripping around foreign countries; igniting a deeper love for the unpredictable at every turn. I spend my time exploring new places, learning from my mistakes, and trying new things every chance I get.
This blog was created to document just that. You’ll find travel recommendations and Etsy tips, paired right alongside my couple’s beautiful wedding days. I don’t know what the future holds (who does?), but I plan on sharing every step of my journey right here. Thanks so much for exploring my little corner of the web - I'm stoked you are here!
- When I was a kiddo, I lived on an elk farm. (Yep, like the big deer!) Some of my favorite memories are of feeding the elk with my dad every night!
- I’ve been skydiving! A few years back while traveling through Lake Tahoe, I found a Groupon deal and figured, why not?
- I swore up and down I would never read the Harry Potter series, but got roped into “giving it a try” one day over Christmas break in high school. After finishing all 7 books, I guess you could say I'm a fan.
- I learned the hard way that Machu Picchu isn’t really designed for people with crutches. But hey, I would give anything to go back… with or without them!
- There is not an episode of Parks and Rec that I haven’t seen at least 3 times. Try me.