I’m a firm believer in taking chances and the thrill of entrepreneurship. But I'm not alone in my belief because my grandpa started a racetrack, my parents own a business, and my sister runs a blog and an Etsy shop. I guess you could say business runs in the blood because I’ve also decided to follow my dreams with all I’ve got.
I started photographing weddings and building my Etsy shop during my senior year of high school. At the time, I just knew it beat working at the local mall… I had no idea it would spark a passion for growing my business, while building a life that I love. Instead of getting my bachelors degree, I decided to travel the world, learn from industry leaders, and become a full-time entrepreneur. Photography and Etsy allow me to express my creativity and be my own boss, both of which are very important to me.
Nowadays, I’m passionate about helping other entrepreneurs do the same by offering my unique perspective as a 20-something with two businesses. If you would like to know a little more about me and my business, shoot me an email, follow along on social media, or check out the blog!
- When I was a kiddo, I lived on an elk farm. (Yep, like the big deer!) Some of my favorite memories are of feeding the elk with my dad every night!
- I’ve been skydiving! A few years back while traveling through Lake Tahoe, I found a Groupon deal and figured, why not?
- I swore up and down I would never read the Harry Potter series, but got roped into “giving it a try” one day over Christmas break. After finishing all 7 books, I guess you could say I was glad I did.
- I learned the hard way that Machu Picchu isn’t really designed for people with crutches. But hey, I would give anything to go back… with or without them!
- There is not an episode of Parks and Rec that I haven’t seen at least 3 times. Try me.