Hi friends! I’ve got a quick tutorial for you today explaining how you can request a refund from USPS for postage purchased through Etsy.
There are many reasons you may need to get a shipping label refunded including incorrect mailing address, entering the wrong weight on the label, or the buyer wants the package sent to a different address. As long as your label hasn’t been used for postage, you will be able to get it refunded!
1. Open your Shop Manager on Etsy
2. Go to Orders and Shipping and then go to your Completed Orders
3. Find the order that needs it’s label refunded.
4. Where it shows the shipping details click “Refund”
5. Select the Reason for your Refund from the drop-down